Hill Creek Farms is a family-owned and operated U-Pick Farm. We exist to provide high-quality produce and give the public a chance to experience life on a farm. We offer U-Pick apple orchards, pumpkin patches, sunflower fields, and vegetable harvests.
Open every Friday – Sunday, 8am – 5pm, from September 15th to November 5th
🍎 Fall U-Pick: Apples, Asian Pears, Sunflowers and Vegetables
🍎 Live Music at the Loft – Every Saturday and Sunday
🍎 Kids Activities – including Moon Bounce, Barrel Train rides, Gem Mining, and a playground!
🍎 Picturesque scenes to capture cherished family memories
🍎 Fresh baked apple cider donuts in our Bakery
🍎 Local wine and small bites at Auburn Road Wine Garden
🍎 Hallowed Ground Coffee at The Loft
🍎 Food by Haddon Culinary
🍎 Cherry On Top ice cream trucks
🍎 Kona Water Ice trucks
🍎 Free face-painting by Bethann Mitchell
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your hours?
- We are open every Friday – Sunday between the dates of September 15th and November 5th, 8am – 5pm.
- What is the cost of admissions?
- Click here to view our farm prices.
- What crops are available for pick your own?
- Click here to view What’s Pickin’!
- Do you have parking?
- Yes! We have a large grassy parking lot available.
- What activities do you have for kids?
- We have a playground, barrel train rides, a moon bounce, and Gem Mining activity available for kids!
- May we bring our Dog to spend the day with us at the farm?
- Dogs are welcomed, provided they are leashed and stay on the walking paths going around the Orchards. They are not permitted in Orchards, on Hay wagons and not in the Market.
Plan Your Visit
Hill Creek Farms 2023 Season
Every Friday – Sunday from September 15th – November 5th
Pre-paid tickets are only necessary on Saturdays and Sundays. Admission is always free on Fridays!
While we do welcome walk-ins on Saturdays & Sundays, we highly recommend purchasing a vehicle pass in advance to ensure we have availability! Use the link below to purchase admission in advance.
- Pick-your-own apples, asian pears, seasonal vegetables, pumpkins and sunflowers!
- Taste locally made wines by Auburn Road Vineyard!
- Wine Garden
- Purchase gourmet treats and in-house baked goods!
- Bakery & Market